Dr. Allgood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Batesville, AR 72501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- MN State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- AR State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1981 - 1997
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA retrospective analysis of long-term survival in severe aplastic anemia patients treated with allogeneic bone marrow transplantation or immunosuppressive therapy with...Robert J. Ellis, Qamar Kahn, Barry S. Skikne, M. Mayo, John W Allgood, D. Bodensteiner, D. Deauna-Limayo, James D. Cook> ;Military Medicine. 2002 Jul 1
- 7 citationsTIMING OF CONCOMITANT BOOST IRRADIATION AFFECTS INCIDENCE AND SEVERITY OF INTESTINAL COMPLICATIONSJohn W. Allgood, Carl W. Langberg, Ching-Ching Sung, Martin Hauer-Jensen> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1996 Jan 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: