Are you Dr. Ammons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1666 S University Blvd
Denver, CO 80210Phone(303) 320-1777Fax(303) 733-9219
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Ammons, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1990 - 1993
- HCA HealthONEInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- RNA:protein ratio of the unicellular organism as a characteristic of phosphorous and nitrogen stoichiometry and of the cellular requirement of ribosomes for protein sy...Karpinets, T. V., Greenwood, D. J., Sams, C. E., Ammons, J. T.> ;BMC Biol. 2006
- Fly ash and lime-stabilized biosolid mixtures in mine spoil reclamation: simulated weathering.Abbott, D. E., Essington, M. E., Mullen, M. D., Ammons, J. T.> ;J Environ Qual. 2001 Mar 01
- Lipopolysaccharide and interleukin 1 inhibit interferon-gamma-induced Fc receptor expression on human monocytes.Arend, W. P., Ammons, J. T., Kotzin, B. L.> ;J Immunol. 1987 Sep 15
- Join now to see all