Are you Dr. Houlder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3900 E Mexico Ave
Denver, CO 80210Phone(720) 524-1001Fax(720) 524-1121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Houlder, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. She is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital, SCL Health - Lutheran Medical Center, and St Anthony North Medical Pavilion.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1991 - 1994
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsThe role of lens epithelium in sugar cataract formation.W G Robison, Houlder N, Jin H. Kinoshita> ;Experimental Eye Research. 1990 Jun 1
- Mechanism of insulin resistance induced by sustained levels of cytosolic free calcium in rat adipocytes.Draznin, B., Lewis, D., Houlder, N., Sherman, N., Adamo, M., Garvey, W. T., LeRoith, D., Sussman, K.> ;Endocrinology. 1989 Nov