Are you Dr. Anderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Port Ewen, NY 12466Phone+1 845-331-2355Fax+1 845-331-1184
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Anderson, MD is a geriatrician in Port Ewen, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus and Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus.
Education & Training
- Institute for Family Health (Mid-Hudson)Residency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Ten- to 15-year clinical and radiographic results for a compression molded monoblock elliptical acetabular component.Poultsides, L. A., Sioros, V., Anderson, J. A., Bruni, D., Beksac, B., Sculco, T. P.> ;J Arthroplasty. 2012 Dec
- Patellofemoral function after total knee arthroplasty: a comparison of 2 posterior-stabilized designs.Anderson, J. A.,Baldini, A.,Sculco, T. P.> ;J Knee Surg. 2008 May 27
- Constrained condylar knee without stem extensions for difficult primary total knee arthroplasty.Anderson, J. A.,Baldini, A.,MacDonald, J. H.,Tomek, I.,Pellicci, P. M.,Sculco, T. P.> ;J Knee Surg. 2007 Aug 02