Dr. Antalis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1114 Professional Blvd
Dalton, GA 30720Phone(706) 278-0138Fax(706) 226-6882
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Floyd Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- An update on the Georgia Composite Medical Board.John S Antalis> ;Journal of the Medical Association of Georgia. 2012 Jan 1
- Hamilton Medical CenterDalton, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: