Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Bennett's full profile
Office281 E Main St
Forest City, NC 28043Phone+1 828-245-6400Fax+1 828-245-3838
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mountain Area Health Education Center (Asheville)Residency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: