Dr. Boyd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 SW HK Dodgen Loop
Temple, TX 76502Phone(254) 771-8605Fax(254) 771-8665
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1988
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1979
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1977
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 76 citationsHypomagnesemia is common following cardiac surgery.Linda S. Aglio, Gregory G. Stanford, Rosemarie Maddi, John L. Boyd, Samuel R. Nussbaum, Bart Chernow> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 1991 Jun 1
- Endotoxin modulation: metabolism to monoclonals.Lena M. Napolitano, J L Boyd rd, Gregory G. Stanford, Bart Chernow> ;Progress in Clinical and Biological Research. 1989 Jan 1
- 4 citationsThe pharmacotherapy of septic shock.John L. Boyd, Gregory G. Stanford, Bart Chernow> ;Critical Care Clinics. 1989 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: