Are you Dr. Bray?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4700 Bayou Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32503Phone(850) 477-9253Fax(850) 494-9843
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Bray, MD is a pulmonologist in Pensacola, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Alabama, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola, Baptist Hospital, and Gulf Breeze Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1983 - 1986
- FL State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012