Dr. Choi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5944 Hubbard Dr
Rockville, MD 20852Phone(301) 984-9490Fax(301) 984-9491
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- A Characterization of Dendritic Cells and Their Role in Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: From Preclinical Studies to Clinical Trials.Srivastava, S.,Jackson, C.,Kim, T.,Choi, J.,Lim, M.> ;Cancers (Basel). 2019 Apr 18
- Use of Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 at the C1-2 Lateral Articulation Without Posterior Structural Bone Graft in Posterior Atlantoaxial Fusion in Adul...Ishida, W.,Ramhmdani, S.,Xia, Y.,Kosztowski, T. A.,Xu, R.,Choi, J.,De la Garza Ramos, R.,Elder, B. D.,Theodore, N.,Gokaslan, Z. L.,Sciubba, D. M.,Witham, T. F.,Bydon, ...> ;World Neurosurg. 2018 Nov 19
- Hematopoietic disorders in Down syndrome.Choi, J. K.> ;Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2008 Sep 13
- Karius and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Show That the Karius Test May Predict Development of Bloodstream Infections in High-Risk Pediatric Cancer PatientsOctober 3rd, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: