Are you Dr. Crider?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1170 N Main St
Arab, AL 35016Phone(256) 586-4127Fax(256) 586-0535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Crider, MD is a board certified family physician in Arab, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center North.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama-TuscaloosaResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Marshall Medical Center NorthGuntersville, Alabama