Dr. DiBiase is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd
Bldg. D, Suite 220
Trenton, NJ 08619Phone+1 609-581-2200Fax+1 609-581-1212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1981 - 1984
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1981
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: