Dr. Feighan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Orthopaedic Specialists
6150 Oak Tree Blvd UH Independence Health Center, Ste 150A
Independence, OH 44131Phone(440) 743-8139Fax(216) 201-6384
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, 1997 - 1998
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1997
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Patellofemoral Joint Auto-fusion after Patella Tendon Repair: A Case ReportThomas Herron, Travis Seaman, John Feighan> ;Journal of orthopaedic case reports. 2021 Aug 10
- 39 citationsGrowth and Development of the Pediatric Cervical Spine Documented RadiographicallyJeffrey C. Wang, Stephen L. Nuccion, John E. Feighan, Brad Cohen, Frederick J. Dorey, Peter V. Scoles> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2001 Aug 1
- 27 citationsThe effects of processing and low dose irradiation on cortical bone grafts.Tetsuya Jinno, Alexander Miric, John E. Feighan, Sarah K. Kirk, Dwight T. Davy, Sharon Stevenson> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2000 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: