Are you Dr. Gabelman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23250 Mercantile Rd
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-292-0600Fax+1 216-292-0609
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Gabelman, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Beachwood, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of ClevelandResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1971 - 1974
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1967 - 2025
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsStroke intensive care—An appraisalF.Bryan Kennedy, Thomas J. Pozen, Edward H. Gabelman, Joseph E. Tuthill, S.Donald Zaentz> ;American Heart Journal. 1970 Aug 1
- 8 citationsProtracted Pressor Response to Angiotensin After Bilateral Nephrectomy in RatsEdward H. Gabelman, Paul A. Rondell> ;Circulation Research. 1966 Jun 1