Dr. Helper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29001 Cedar Rd
Lyndhurst, OH 44124Phone+1 440-449-6291Fax+1 440-449-6948
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsIntramedullary osteosclerosis. A report of the clinicopathologic features of five cases.Fadi W. Abdul-Karim, John R. Carter, John T. Makley, Stuart C. Morrison, Stephen D Helper, Michael J. Joyce, Thomas F Linke> ;Orthopedics. 1988 Dec 1
- Hillcrest HospitalCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: