Dr. Petersilge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Ahuja Medical Center
1000 Auburn Dr Ste 200
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone(216) 983-1222Fax(216) 844-5522
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Petersilge is an orthopedic surgeon in Beachwood, OH and is the Chief of Surgery at University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center . He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He completed a fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery at Scripps Clinic. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and has extensive experience in hip and knee replacement surgery, hip and knee revision surgery, partial knee replacement, and knee arthroscopy.
Education & Training
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green HospitalFellowship, Hip & Knee Reconstructive Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsA comparison of five treatment protocols for contaminated bone grafts in reference to sterility and cell viability.Jennifer M. Bauer, Raymond W. Liu, Thomas J. Kean, James E. Dennis, William J. Petersilge, Allison Gilmore> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2011 Mar 2
- 7 citationsRevision of hip resurfacing arthroplasty.Glenn D. Wera, Robert J Gillespie, Carter Petty, William J Petersilge, Matthew J. Kraay, Victor M. Goldberg> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2010 Aug 1
- 7 citationsManagement of chronic lateral instability due to lateral collateral ligament deficiency after total knee arthroplasty: a case reportAasis Unnanuntana, James E. Murphy, William J. Petersilge> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2010 May 21
- Join now to see all
- UH Ahuja Medical CenterBeachwood, Ohio
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: