Dr. Flaks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2118 Greenspring Drive
Lutherville, MD 21093Phone(410) 259-5320
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Flaks is an anesthesiologist in Lutherville, MD. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in office based anesthesia, proficient in all regional techniques, and surgery center anesthesia management.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Wellspan York HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2002 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Alanine or pyruvate is required for the development of myotubes from myoblasts and cortisol satisfies this requirement.de la Haba, G., Khatami, M., Cooper, G. W., Backlund, P., Flaks, J. G.> ;Mol Cell Biochem. 1999 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: