Are you Dr. Foley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Members Way
Dover, NH 03820Phone(603) 742-3664Fax(603) 742-9863
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Foley, DO is an internist in Dover, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1975
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 1980 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Wentworth-Douglass HospitalDover, New Hampshire