Are you Dr. Schultze?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Members Way
Dover, NH 03820Phone(603) 742-3664Fax(603) 742-9863
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pamela Schultze, MD is a board certified internist in Dover, New Hampshire. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Louisiana, and Maine. She is affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- ME State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Wentworth-Douglass HospitalDover, New Hampshire