Are you Dr. Gentry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8303 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 354-4540Fax(402) 354-4535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Gentry, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2006 - 2007
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2002 - 2006
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- NE State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsMonoallelic deletion of the p53 gene through chromosomal translocation in a small cell osteosarcoma.Jun Nishio, John D. Gentry, James R. Neff, Marilu Nelson, Wayne Daniels, Deborah Perry, Zoran Gatalica, Julia A. Bridge> ;Virchows Archiv. 2006 Apr 5
- 21 citationsDeletional Analysis of the Murine IL-12 p35 Promoter Comparing IFN-γ and Lipopolysaccharide StimulationJutta Kollet, Christian Witek, John D. Gentry, Xiaojuan Liu, Steven D. Schwartzbach, Thomas M. Petro> ;Journal of Immunology. 2001 Nov 15
- 13 citationsDifferential response of the murine IL-12 p35 gene to lipopolysaccharide compared with interferon-gamma and CD40 ligation.Hema Vaidyanathan, John D. Gentry, Aaron Weatherman, Steven D. Schwartzbach, Thomas M. Petro> ;Cytokine. 2001 Oct 1
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska