Dr. Goza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10600 Mastin St
Overland Park, KS 66212Phone(913) 469-6447Fax(913) 338-1311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brookwood Baptist HealthResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2011
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsInitial experience with single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Aaron Carr, Avinash Bhavaraju, John Goza, Russell Wilson> ;American Surgeon. 2010 Jul 1
- Overland Park Regional Medical CenterLenexa, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: