Dr. Greenwood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Greenwood is an emergency medicine physician in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice 8 years. He specializes in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2015
- University of MarylandChief Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- University of MarylandResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Emerging cellular-based therapies in carbon monoxide poisoning.David H. Jang, Sarah Piel, John C. Greenwood, Johannes K. Ehinger, Todd J. Kilbaugh> ;American Journal of Physiology-cell Physiology. 2021 Jun 16
- Management of Adult Patients Supported with Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (VV ECMO): Guideline from the Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO).Joseph E. Tonna, Darryl Abrams, Daniel Brodie, John C. Greenwood, Jose Alfonso Rubio Mateo-Sidrón, Asad A. Usman, Eddy Fan> ;Asaio Journal. 2021 Jun 1
- Alterations in cerebral and cardiac mitochondrial function in a porcine model of acute carbon monoxide poisoningDavid H. Jang, Sarah Piel, John C. Greenwood, Matthew Kelly, Vanessa M. Mazandi, Abhay Ranganathan, Yuxi Lin, Jonathan Starr, Thomas Hallowell, Frances S. Shofer, Wesl...> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2021 Feb 2
- Join now to see all
- Tweet Pearls of the Week 8211 ACEP Teaching FellowshipFebruary 12th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: