Dr. O'Neil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-6305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2017
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemChief Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2019 - 2020
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Vascular Surgery - Integrated, 2013 - 2017
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dangerous weapons confiscated after implementation of routine screening across a healthcare system.Courtney M. Smalley, Michael O'Neil, Erin L. Simon, Gordon M. Snow, S.R. Podolsky> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: