Dr. Rybarczyk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard University T.H. Chan School of Public HealthMPH, 2017 - 2019
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2017
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Global Emergency Medicine: A Scoping Review of the Literature from 2020.Indi Trehan, Sean M Kivlehan, Kamna S. Balhara, Joseph Bonney, Braden Hexom, Amelia Pousson, Nana Serwaa A. Quao, Megan M. Rybarczyk, Anand Selvam, Benjamin Nicholson,...> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jul 26
- A 1-year training program in emergency medicine for physicians in Karachi, Pakistan: Evaluation of learner and program outcomes.Charles B. Kemmler, Syed Ghazanfar Saleem, Saima Ali, Lubna Samad, Kaniz F. Haider, Mohammad I Jamal, Tariq Aziz, Quratulain Maroof, Farah Z Dadabhoy, Zayed Yasin, Meg...> ;AEM education and training. 2021 Jul 1
- Global Health Training in U.S. Emergency Medicine Residency ProgramsMegan M. Rybarczyk, Andrew Muck, Ilan D. Kolkowitz, Janis P. Tupesis, Gabrielle A. Jacquet> ;AEM education and training. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: