- Dr. John Heieck, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska and Iowa. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Creighton University Affil Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License1969 - 2015
- NE State Medical License1968 - 2016
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Postmastectomy breast reconstruction. Heieck, J. J., Baccari, M. E., Dahl, C. H.; Nebr Med J. 1981 Jul.
- Comparison of outpatient dressings for partial thickness burns. Boyer, D., Bartelt, M., Heieck, J.; Nebr Med J. 1983 Dec.
- Genetics, biomarkers, and control of breast cancer: a review. Lynch, H. T., Albano, W. A., Heieck, J. J., Mulcahy, G. M., Lynch, J. F., Layton, M. A., Danes, B. S.; Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1984 Sep.
- Register to See 2 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. John Heieck, Dr. John Heieck, MD, Dr. J Heieck, Dr. John J Heieck