Dr. Hering is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Highway 25 N
Buffalo, MN 55313Phone+1 763-682-1313Fax+1 763-684-3790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/University of Minnesota Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsChapter 18 Spinal cord regeneration in adult goldfish: implications for functional recovery in vertebratesSteven J. Zottoli, Adrienne P. Bentley, Deborah G. Feiner, John R. Hering, Brian J. Prendergast, Heather I. Rieff> ;Progress in Brain Research. 1994 Jan 1
- Buffalo HospitalBuffalo, Minnesota
- CentraCare - MonticelloMonticello, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: