Dr. Holland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone(503) 494-8756
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSF Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1990 - 1994
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Washington UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- OR State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1991 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Pilot Study of DCE-MRI, DW-MRI, and MRS in the Assessment of Head and Neck Cancer Response to Chemo-radiation Start of enrollment: 2009 Oct 01Holland, J.M.,Tanyi, J.A.
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term Follow-up After Radiation Therapy for Laryngeal Amyloidosis.Caitlin Bertelsen, Keith Chadwick, John M. Holland, Paul W. Flint, Joshua S. Schindler> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Aug 1
- Targeting MerTK Enhances Adaptive Immune Responses After Radiation Therapy.Garth W. Tormoen, Tiffany C. Blair, Shelly Bambina, Gwen Kramer, Jason R. Baird, Ramtin Rahmani, John M. Holland, Owen J. T. McCarty, Michael J. Baine, Vivek Verma, Ni...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2020 Sep 1
- Association of Sarcopenia with Oncologic Outcomes of Primary Surgery or Definitive Radiotherapy among Patients with Localized Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell CarcinomaBrennan Olson, Jared Edwards, Lucas Stone, Angie Jiang, Xinxia Zhu, John M. Holland, Ryan Li, Peter E. Andersen, Stephanie M. Krasnow, Daniel L. Marks, Daniel Clayburgh> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- OHSU Funding Alerts: Week of September 9, 2021September 10th, 2021
- OHSU Funding Alerts: Week of September 1, 2021September 2nd, 2021
- OHSU Funding Alerts: Week of August 26, 2021August 27th, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: