Are you Dr. Kabas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 90 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Healthy Way
Anderson, SC 29621Phone+1 864-225-5131Fax+1 864-225-2592
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kabas, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Anderson, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina. He is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center and Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1990 - 1994
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 1995
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 696 citationsLinearity of the Frank-Starling relationship in the intact heart: the concept of preload recruitable stroke work.Donald D. Glower, J. A. Spratt, N D Snow, J. S. Kabas, J. W. Davis, C. O. Olsen, G. S. Tyson, David C. Sabiston, J S Rankin> ;Circulation. 1985 May 1
- 49 citationsRelation between reversal of diastolic creep and recovery of systolic function after ischemic myocardial injury in conscious dogs.Donald D. Glower, Jutta Schaper, J. S. Kabas, H. M. Hoffmeister, Wolfgang Schaper, John A. Spratt, James W. Davis, J S Rankin> ;Circulation Research. 1987 Jun 1
- 72 citationsQuantification of regional myocardial dysfunction after acute ischemic injury.Donald D. Glower, John A. Spratt, J. S. Kabas, James W. Davis, J. S. Rankin> ;American Journal of Physiology-heart and Circulatory Physiology. 1988 Jul 1
- Join now to see all