Are you Dr. Howe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Highland Hills Way
Landrum, SC 29356Phone+1 864-895-8115Fax+1 864-895-8476
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. W Howe, MD is a thoracic surgeon in Landrum, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1977 - 1981
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Dermatology information on the Internet: an appraisal by dermatologists and dermatology residents.Jensen, J. D., Dunnick, C. A., Arbuckle, H. A., Brice, S., Freeman, S. R., High, W., Howe, W., Prado, R., Prok, L., Seitz, G., Vance, K., Gamble, R. G., Dellavalle, R. P.> ;J Am Acad Dermatol. 2010 Dec
- Acute onset of neurofibromas in association with esophageal adenocarcinoma.Sivamani, R. K., Howe, W. R., Dellavalle, R. P.> ;J Am Acad Dermatol. 2009 May 01
- Social internet sites as a source of public health information.Vance, K., Howe, W., Dellavalle, R. P.> ;Dermatol Clin. 2009 Apr
- Join now to see all