Dr. Kramer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 Riverview Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040Phone+1 440-423-0256
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1971 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIntrinsic versus laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy for coronary atherosclerosis: A generational comparison model for testing diagnostic accuracyGeorge O. Angheloiu, Sweder W.E. van de Poll, Irene Georgakoudi, Jason T. Motz, Abigail S. Haka, Eugene A. Podrez, Maryann Fitzmaurice, Ramachandra R. Dasari, Michael ...> ;Applied Spectroscopy. 2012 Dec 1
- Detection of coronary atherosclerotic plaques with superficial proteoglycans and foam cells using real-time intrinsic fluorescence spectroscopy.Angheloiu GO, Haka AS, Georgakoudi I, Arendt J, Müller MG, Scepanovic OR, Evanko SP, Wight TN, Mukherjee P, Waldeck DH, Dasari RR, Fitzmaurice M, Kramer JR, Feld MS> ;Atherosclerosis. 2011-03-01
- 24 citationsMultimodal spectroscopy detects features of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaque.Obrad R. Scepanovic, Maryann Fitzmaurice, Arnold Miller, Chae-Ryon Kong, Zoya Volynskaya, Ramachandra R. Dasari, John R. Kramer, Michael S. Feld> ;Journal of Biomedical Optics. 2011 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Development On In Vivo Spectral Imaging Device For AtherosclerosisNational Center For Research Resources1990–1992
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: