Are you Dr. Marini?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Phalen Blvd
Mail Stop 41102d
Saint Paul, MN 55101Phone(651) 254-7670Fax(651) 254-7676
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Marini, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Tennessee, and Washington. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital and University of Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1973
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1983 - 1988
- WA State Medical License 1974 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Intracycle power distribution in a heterogeneous multi-compartmental mathematical model: possible links to strain and VILI.Philip S Crooke, Luciano Gattinoni, Michael Michalik, John J Marini> ;Intensive care medicine experimental. 2022 Jun 1
- In search of the Holy Grail: identifying the best PEEP in ventilated patients.Luciano Gattinoni, John J Marini> ;Intensive care medicine. 2022 Jun 1
- End-Tidal to Arterial PCO2 Ratio as Guide to Weaning from Veno-Venous Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation.Stefano Lazzari, Federica Romitti, Mattia Busana, Francesco Vassalli, Matteo Bonifazi, Matteo Maria Macrí, Lorenzo Giosa, Francesca Collino, Daniel Heise, Martin Golin...> ;American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2022 May 24
- Join now to see all
- Dissipation of Energy During the Respiratory Cycle: Conditional Importance of Ergotrauma to Structural Lung DamageNovember 15th, 2017
- More Evidence Ventilators Deadly for COVID PatientsJuly 15th, 2020
- Hospitals Retreat from Early Covid Treatment and Return to BasicsDecember 21st, 2020
- Optimization Of Ventilatory Support In Acute Lung InjuryNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1996–2002
- Lung Mechanics In Patients With Acute Respiratory FailureNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1987–1989