Are you Dr. Graven?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Phalen Blvd
Mail Stop 41102d
Saint Paul, MN 55101Phone(651) 254-7670Fax(651) 254-7676
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Krista Graven, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Paul, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Regions Hospital, University of Minnesota, and Lakeview Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsHIF-2α regulates glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase expression in endothelial cellsKrista K. Graven, Deepti Bellur, Brian D. Klahn, Shawna L. Lowrey, Ed Amberger> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2003 Apr 15
- 34 citationsIdentification of protein disulfide isomerase as an endothelial hypoxic stress proteinKrista K. Graven, Christopher Molvar, Jill S. Roncarati, Brian D. Klahn, Shawna L. Lowrey, Harrison W. Farber> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2002 May 1
- 91 citationsIdentification of an oxygen responsive enhancer element in the glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase gene.Krista K. Graven, Qiang Yu, David Pan, Jill S. Roncarati, Harrison W. Farber> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1999 Oct 28
- Join now to see all
- Mechanisms Of Endothelial Gapdh Regulation By HypoxiaNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1999–2002
- Mechanisms Of Endothelial Gapdh Regulation By HypoxiaNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1999
- Hypoxic Regulation Of Gapdh ExpressionNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1995–1998
- Hypoxic Regulation Of Grpdh ExpressionNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1994