Are you Dr. McCue?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 Ellis Ave
Ashland, WI 54806Phone+1 715-685-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John McCue, MD is a family physician in Ashland, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center of Ashland.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals/Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-All SaintsResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals/Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-All SaintsInternship, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1978 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMetabolic Encephalopathy and Lipid Storage Myopathy Associated with a Presumptive Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation Defect in a Dog.Biegen, V. R., Biegen, V. R., McCue, J. P., McCue, J. P., Donovan, T. A., Donovan, T. A., Shelton, G. D., Shelton, G. D.> ;Frontiers in veterinary science. 2015 Dec 15
- Memorial Medical Center of AshlandAshland, Wisconsin
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota