Are you Dr. Nork?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office231 W Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90037Phone+1 323-521-1544Fax+1 323-521-1546
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Nork, MD is an internist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health-Upstate/University of South Carolina School of Medicine GreenvilleResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1958 - 1959
- Prisma Health-Upstate/University of South Carolina School of Medicine GreenvilleResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1957 - 1957
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1956 - 1957
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Surgery, 1954 - 1955
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1961 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAbnormal adrenal gland metabolism in opioid addicts: implications for clinical treatment.Forest S. Tennant, Joseph A. Shannon, John G. Nork, Artin Sagherian, Marshall L. Berman> ;Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 1991 Apr 1