Are you Dr. Olsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2355 Highway 36 W
Roseville, MN 55113Phone(651) 292-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Olsen, MD is a board certified radiologist in Roseville, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, and University of Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Awakening after cardiac arrest and post resuscitation hypothermia: Are we pulling the plug too early?Gold, B.,Puertas, L.,Davis, S. P.,Metzger, A.,Yannopoulos, D.,Oakes, D. A.,Lick, C. J.,Gillquist, D. L.,Holm, S. Y.,Olsen, J. D.,Jain, S.,Lurie, K. G.> ;Resuscitation. 2013 Nov 16