Dr. Osborn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Scripps Dr
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone+1 916-929-1833Fax+1 916-929-4962
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Surgery, 1969 - 1972
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPneumothorax as a complication of breast augmentation.John M. Osborn, Thomas R. Stevenson> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2005 Sep 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: