Are you Dr. Ayala?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 83 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Corporate Dr
Trumbull, CT 06611Phone(203) 261-3980Fax(203) 261-2747
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John-Paul Ayala, MD is a pulmonologist in Trumbull, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and New York. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHemifacial angioedema following alteplase for acute strokeJohn-Ross D. Clarke, John-Paul Ayala> ;Practical Neurology. 2019 Jun 1
- Yale New Haven Health Check: Dr. John-Paul Ayala – Managing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)June 16th, 2022
- Bridgeport HospitalBridgeport, Connecticut