Dr. Perkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 W 3rd St
Elk City, OK 73644Phone(580) 225-5900Fax(580) 225-5901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulsa Med Education Foundation IncResidency, Family Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1975 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsValidation and application of an automated 96 -well solid-phase extraction liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for the quantitative determination of ...Liyu Yang, Ning Wu, Geoffrey S. Rule, Dale A. Campbell, John R. Perkins, Patrick J. Rudewicz> ;Journal of Chromatography B. 2004 Sep 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: