John Petitto, MD
Professor, Psychiatry, University of Florida College of Medicine
- 1600 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone: (352) 265-0301
Fax: (352) 294-0425
- Dr. John Petitto, MD is a psychiatrist in Gainesville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is a Professor at University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Petitto's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Petitto's Education & Medical Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Petitto's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1993 - 2016
Dr. Petitto's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Loss of Neuronal Phenotype and Neurodegeneration: Effects of T Lymphocytes and Brain Interleukin-2. Meola, D.,Huang, Z.,Ha, G. K.,Petitto, J. M.; J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism. 2013 Jun.
- Loss of Cholinergic Phenotype in Septohippocampal Projection Neurons: Relation to Brain Versus Peripheral IL-2 Deficiency. Meola, D. M.,Huang, Z.,King, M.,Petitto, J. M.; Neurosci Lett. 2013 Feb 28.
- Interleukin-2 and the brain: dissecting central versus peripheral contributions using unique mouse models. Petitto, J. M., Meola, D., Huang, Z.; Methods Mol Biol. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 73 More...
IL-2 Deficiency Associated Neuropathology: Development And AutoimmunityNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
2007 - 2011
Immunodeficiency And Neuronal FunctionNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
2005 - 2008
Neuroimmunology Of IL-15National Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
2001 - 2004
IL-2 Gene Deletion: Neurodevelopment And BehaviorNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
1999 - 2002
Molecular Pharmacology Of Brain IL-2 ReceptorsNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
1995 - 1997
- Dr. John Petitto, Dr. John Petitto, MD, Dr. J Petitto, Dr. John M Petitto
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Petitto's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, FL)
- Cristina Park, MD
- Thomas Mcclane, MD
- Louis Antoine, MD
- Yolanda Zarate, MD
- William Hunt III, MD
- Julio Delgado, MD
- Aparna Kopuri, MD
- Robert Cohen, MD
- Shumin Zhang, MD
- Richard Knapp, DO