Dr. Preece is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Alcorn Dr
Corinth, MS 38834Phone+1 662-293-7640Fax+1 662-293-4347
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Preece is an internist in Corinth, MS and is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center (MRHC) where he serves as Associate Program Director of the internal medicine residency program and Director of Student Medical Education. Dr. Preece is core faculty and the admitting and attending physician for MRHC internal medicine critical care service. He received his medical degree from Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State License 2016 - 2023
- TN State License 2015 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- American Osteopathic Foundation State Emerging Leader (MS) American Osteopathic Foundation (AOF), 2020
- Mississippi Osteopathic Medical AssociationPresident-elect
- Society of Hospital MedicineMember
- Magnolia Regional Health CenterCorinth, Mississippi
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-BoonevilleBooneville, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: