Dr. Rich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office334 Main St
Dickson City, PA 18519Phone+1 570-307-1767Fax+1 570-307-1770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Fellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1995 - 1996
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsCarpal tunnel syndrome due to tophaceous gout.John T Rich, David C. Bush, Chris J Lincoski, Thomas M. Harrington> ;Orthopedics. 2004 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: