Are you Dr. Shaw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 W Forest Ave
Jackson, TN 38301Phone+1 731-422-0292Fax+1 731-422-0402
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Shaw Jr., MD is a board certified urologist in Jackson, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology, 1975 - 1978
- Baptist Memorial Medical EducationResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1974
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1973
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsIleal conduit venous varices from portal hypertension as a cause of recurrent, massive hemorrhage : case report and review of the literatureRenato Scaletscky, J. Kelly Wright, John L. Shaw, Joseph A. Smith> ;The Journal of Urology. 1994 Feb 1
- 7 citationsCystic anomalies of the ducts of Cowper's glands.Ferris E. Cook, John L. Shaw> ;The Journal of Urology. 1961 Apr 1
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans: A Case ReportH.K. Turley, John L. Shaw> ;The Journal of Urology. 1954 Apr 1
- Jackson-Madison County General HospitalJackson, Tennessee
- Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMemphis, Tennessee