Are you Dr. Sullivan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office49 Spring St
Scarborough, ME 04074Phone+1 207-883-1414Fax+1 207-883-1518
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Sullivan, MD is a board certified neurologist in Scarborough, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and California. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1980
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Chloramphenicol-induced phenytoin intoxication.Vincent FM, Mills L, Sullivan JK> ;Ann. Neurol.. 1978-05-01