Are you Dr. Vachtsevanos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 83 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1240 Jesse Jewell Parkway Southeast
Gainesville, GA 30501Phone(770) 532-7202Fax(770) 297-6235
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Vachtsevanos, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Gainesville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Utah, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center and Northeast Georgia Medical Center Braselton.
Education & Training
- The Advanced Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine ProgramFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- NV State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsA biomechanical study of three wiring techniques for cerclage-plating.Sheila S. Stevens, Andrew J. Irish, John G. Vachtsevanos, John Csongradi, Gary S. Beaupre> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 1995 Jan 1
- Operating Room to Be Dedicated to Man Killed in February Plane CrashSeptember 14th, 2021