Dr. Wax is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Colchester Ave
Burlington, VT 05401Phone(802) 847-4848Fax(802) 847-2929
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2013 - 2017
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Reply to: Dying of Thirst in Palliative Care.John W. Wax, Amy W. An, Nicole Kosier, Timothy E. Quill> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2018 Jul 1
- 15 citationsVoluntary Stopping Eating and DrinkingJohn W. Wax, Amy W. An, Nicole Kosier, Timothy E. Quill> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2018 Mar 1
- University of Vermont Medical CenterBurlington, Vermont
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: