Dr. Wean is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12760 W North Ave
Brookfield, WI 53005Phone(262) 439-5500Fax(866) 439-5221
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1987
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- The deuterium isotope effect upon the reaction of fatty acyl-CoA dehydrogenase and butyryl-CoA.Reinsch, J., Katz, A., Wean, J., Aprahamian, G., McFarland, J. T.> ;J Biol Chem. 1980 Oct 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: