Dr. Webb is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office112 Piper Hill Drive
Saint Peters, MO 63376Phone(332) 205-1568
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Alexander Webb is a healthcare professional and business person who marries together his two professional interests into his career.
Dr. Webb has a passion for occupational medicine, and educating people how to prevent work-place injuries and receive the proper care to return to work as soon as possible. His medical focus extends through occupational medicine and includes men’s health, adult preventive medicine, value-added care, continuous quality and safety improvement, and advanced bone and joint care.
As the recent COO of Men’s Health Boston, a Beth Israel Care Organization and Harvard Medical School affiliated practice, he was able to grow a 20 year-old practice annually and add new service lines of cardiovascular diagnostic and preventive services.
Dr. Webb has helped implement proven leadership initiatives through accountability and ownership to improve collective group engagement. In addition to promoting positive culture changes, human-centered care, and maximizing the patient experience, his holistic and systems approach to health care business sets him apart from most physician executives. He has vast experience in disciplined oversight of multiple-site primary care practices with a diverse staff of medical physicians, chiropractic physicians, physical therapists, mid-level providers, massage therapists, and skilled ancillary staff. He is especially skilled at financial organization in budgeting, negotiation, and maximizing profitable revenues. More than anything, Dr. Webb takes full ownership in his results, and focuses on building effective teams.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolChief Residency, 2021 - 2022
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2020 - 2022
- Rutgers School of Public HealthMPH, Epidemiology, Summa Cum Laude, 2020 - 2022
- Harvard UniversityMLA, Biotechnology, 2019 - 2022
- Memorial HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2017
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2015, MD
- Donald W. Maine College of Business - Davenport UniversityMBA, Healthcare Administration, 2009
- Sherman Chiropractic CollegeDoctor of Chiropractic (DC), 2001
- Regents UniversityBS, 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- NJ State Medical License Active through 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Detecting Chiari Network in Patients to Avoid Procedural ComplicationsSabrina Arsheda, c, Mohamed M. Osmana, Shilpi Singha, John Webbb, Mark Niemieraa, Shuvendu Sena, Abdulla Yousifa, Journal of Medical Cases, 1/2016
- A Total Loss: Alopecia universalis in association with Addison’s DiseaseWebb, John MD, Nambudiri, Vinod MD, Society of General Internal Medicine - Annual Meeting, Hollywood, Fl, 5/12/2016
- A Rare Case of Myelodysplastic Syndrome with Refractory ThrombocytopeniaWaqas Jehangir,1 John Webb,2 Shilpi Singh,1 Sabrina Arshed,1 Shuvendu Sen,1 and Abdalla Yousif1, Hematology Reports, 9/23/2015
- Public health and medical advisor, Newark Homelessness Commission - COVID19 Task Force 2020 - Present
- Medical Advisory Board, Medical Waves
- Board Member, Medical Associates Plus (FQHC)
- Board Member, WIA - Youth Council - Pee Dee Area, SC
- International Andrology SocietyMember
- Sexual Medicine Society of North AmericaMember
- American College of Preventive MedicineMember
- American College of Occupational and Environmental MedicineMember
- Harvard Biotechnology GroupMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: