Dr. Yost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office307 N Hospital Dr Ste 3
Girard, KS 66743Phone(620) 724-8809Fax(620) 724-8890
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- Lenox Hill HospitalInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1979 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsNfat1 regulates adult articular chondrocyte function through its age-dependent expression mediated by epigenetic histone methylation.Marianna Rodova, Q. Lu, Ye Li, Brent G Woodbury, Jamie D Crist, Brian M Gardner, John G Yost, Xiao-bo Zhong, H. Clarke Anderson, Jinxi Wang> ;Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2011 Aug 1
- 41 citationsTranscription factor Nfat1 deficiency causes osteoarthritis through dysfunction of adult articular chondrocytesJinxi Wang, Brian M Gardner, Q. Lu, Marianna Rodova, Brent G Woodbury, John G Yost, Katherine F. Roby, David M. Pinson, Ossama Tawfik, Harrison C Anderson> ;The Journal of Pathology. 2009 Oct 1
- Girard Medical CenterGirard, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: