Dr. Willis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office685 Delaware Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015Phone(610) 867-4151Fax(610) 867-9129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1984
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- The balancing act of the naked cell: a brief history of membrane regulation of animal cell volume before 1978.Willis, J. S.> ;Adv Exp Med Biol. 2004
- St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem CampusBethlehem, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: