Dr. Jacobson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1512 N. Green Mount Rd Suite 108
O Fallon, IL 62269Phone(618) 628-8440Fax(618) 628-8209
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jon Jacobson is an occupational medicine physician in O Fallon, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital and HSHS St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. He is experienced as a medical review officer, in hazardous substances, and DOT physicals and OSHA physicals.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesMPH, Public Health, 2002 - 2003
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 1999
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1998
- Brigham Young UniversityBS, Exercise Science, 1990 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2019 - 2023
- NY State License 2015 - 2023
- OH State License 2000 - 2016
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: