Dr. Walheim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 Farm Ln
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 348-3990Fax(215) 348-7705
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wellspan York HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Wellspan York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1971 - 1979
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsA Prospective Study on the Management of Shin SplintsJack T. Andrish, John A. Bergfeld, Jon Walheim> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1974 Dec 1
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: